Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello

So it's a gloomy Sunday and I started listening to an old song, which really brings back a lot of emotions and memories... which are quite sad and deprsessive. In case you want to know what song it is then here's a link to it:
Way out of here

But that's not my point.  This is my first blog entry... ever... kind of.
I don't know why I decided to start a blog... but I did, so. I'll be posting stuff here. mostly links to music and a lot of pictures/drawings. I'm an artist myself. My friend Maire has already promoted me here Antiquewords . She's a great photographer and everything, dear friend of mine.


So I'll start with introducing some of my pictures to you.
 I put a lot of effort in this picture. Usually when I draw I do everything fast and sloppy, but this time I really took some time and it took me hours to complete this.
 This picture was simply a sketch I colored with my tablet
 This is ... I think one of the only fully-digitally done pictures I have. This picture was drawn so I could prove to myself that I am capable of drawing neatly, from a digital sketch to a line art to a neat coloring.
Now this picture here is drawn for my friend Tarmo, who left this school year. All these situations on this drawing are truly happened. I will probably miss those times .

No comments:

Post a Comment