Thursday, October 21, 2010

My comics

So I started drawing these little short comics.. at first I drew from life itself, but later i started to draw whatever came across my mind. Here you go :
 This is half made up. ;D The idea started frmo when my friend took out his credit card and bragged about the 20 000 krones he could spent in a day...
 This.. is.. made up :D
 This is a true story
 This is from I saw once on the streets. the most adorable thing.. the little girl said she'd leave, but come back.. and the bou just stood, where she left him.. and looked at her just like that.
 Poor boy, he tried so hard to teach me maths. (true story)

 Idea when I got from a friend, who mentioned I should do this when another friend of mine makes another chauvenist joke .   Toally should.. he'd probably never make a joke like that again.





This was really funny... I complimented his hair and he got really paranoid about it and eventually pulled up his hoodie :D   I tried that on other male classmates also... the same reaction on everyone.





This was just cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment